We envision the SPC Education Ministry as a Christ-centered teaching ministry committed to forming persons into becoming integrated and compassionate in the service of the Church and society.
We commit ourselves to:
1. Zealously proclaim Jesus Christ as the Good News to all;
2. Consistently provide integral Catholic education marked by academic excellence, research capabilities and sustainable community development;
3. Proactively respond to the challenges, needs, and demands of a changing environment in collaboration with our strategic partners for complementation and resource sharing;
4. Resolutely build communities of disciples within the ministry; and
5. Purposively manage resources in a spirit of Christian stewardship and good governance for sustainability and viability.
(Revised February 2012 at SPCEM Administrators Assembly, Our Lady of Chartres Convent)