International Relations Office and
Language Development Center (IRO-LDC)
• IRO-LDC Goals and Objectives:
* provide language learning and proficiency programs for Filipino and foreign students, professionals & other learners
* contribute to success in academic life, and professional growth
* improve career opportunities
* promote global understanding, unity and peace.
• International Students enrolled in the IRO-LDC enjoy the following:
1. Sessions on Philippine culture to make student adopt well to life in the Philippines
2. “Sit-in” as auditors/observers in designated regular English classes offered in the University
3. Free use of the Language Development Center Library
4. Internet access/computer use at the LDC
5. Attendance — by invitation — in University cultural events
*Optional cultural visits to other places may also be arranged. These are separately charged.