The Senior High School Program offers the following Academic Strands & AADT Track
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Accountancy, Business and Management (ABM)
- Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
- Arts and Design Track (AADT)
Prepare digital or scanned copies of the following requirements:
For Grade 11 applicants, a copy of Grade 10 Report Card with the latest grading period completed.
For Grade 12 applicants, a copy of Grade 11 Report Card with the latest grading period completed.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the most recent school
- Two (2) Letter of Recommendation from any of the following personnel: Applicant’s class adviser / guidance counselor / subject teacher / club moderator / school principal. Download the form here.
- Digital image of recent 2x2 colored photo with decent plain background
Admissions and Academic Internationalization
- (+63) 976 103 7505