St. Paul University Manila (also known as SPU Manila) continues to thrive and provide cutting-edge and innovative education (online) from Senior High School, College to Graduate School guided by the St. Paul System core values, and the principles of Outcomes-Based Education. We are a Catholic, private, and co-educational institution located in Manila, Philippines. The University was first established in 1912 by the Sisters of St. Paul of Chartres (SPC), a Congregation founded in Levesville, France in 1696.
Life Performance Outcomes
- Ethical, Paulinian LEADERS and PROFESSIONALS
- Dedicated, Transformative SUPPORTERS and STEWARDS of ALL CREATION
- Cutting-Edge Resilient VISIONARIES and INNOVATORS
- Engaging, Trustworthy TEAM-BUILDERS and MENTORS
- Reliable, Productive EXPERTS and IMPLEMENTERS
To zealously proclaim Jesus Christ as the Good News to all, we commit ourselves to:
- Consistently provide integral Catholic education marked by academic excellence, research capabilities, and sustainable community development.
- Proactively respond to the challenges, needs, and demands of a changing educational landscape.
- Resolutely form an authentic community of disciples who pray, serve, and witness to the PERSON and MISSION of Christ.
- Purposively manage resources in a spirit of Christian stewardship and good governance for viability and sustainability.